As weather resources change and new ones are added all the time, I thought it would be useful to keep track of some favourite online sites. Most are for route planning purposes. With climate change, it's more important than ever to stay ahead of the game.
Frank Singleton's Weather Page has everything listed and keeps it up to date.
- Frank Singleton's Weather Page http://weather.mailasail.com/Franks-Weather/Home
- Ocean Predication Center NOAA https://www.opc.ncep.noaa.gov/Atl_tab.shtml
- Passage Weather https://www.passageweather.com/
- GRIBFiles https://www.gribfiles.com/
- Windy https://www.windy.com/
- WindGuru https://www.windguru.cz/
- Weather Online https://www.weatheronline.co.uk/
- SailingWeatherOnline http://www.sailingweatheronline.com/
- Ventusky https://www.ventusky.com/
- PredictWind https://forecast.predictwind.com/atlas/#Wind
- SailGRIBWXRouting (Android) https://play.google.com/store/
- SailGRIBMarineWx (Android) https://play.google.com/store/
- Global weather earth orthographic
- MeteoEarth (interactive)